We are looking for an independent and self-driven Sales Executive with interests in selling our football data to sports betting affiliates, football apps, football fantasy platforms and bookmakers.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Goal-oriented and assertive
- Results driven and self-motivated
- Working experience in doing B2B international sales in a technology or sports data company
- Successful track record in generating sales revenue
What you’ll be doing
- Plan effective sales campaigns based on client demands and sales forecasts
- Perform end-to-end sales and client retention management
- Establish strong professional relationships with current and new clients
- Develop and promote the corporate brand internally and externally
What we’re offering
- Full-time position
- Work from home
- Flexible working hours at your own choosing
- Fixed salary + commission
About XML Sports Feeds
We are a sports data company specialized in collecting football pre-match and transfer data from all the major leagues around the world. Our team of specialists are monitoring and updating pre-match data such as injuries, suspensions, expected and confirmed line-ups, as well as transfer data such as transfer rumours, official transfers and contract extensions.
Our company was founded in 2010 by three Danish football fanatics that couldn’t find good pre-match data for their fantasy teams, and daily fix of transfer news. Today we employ staff in Denmark, Ukraine and the Philippines, and we are working with some of the biggest in the industry like Better Collective, Raketech, OneFootball, FotMob, 365Scores and Forza Football among others.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org